Yorkshire Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: https://silk.com/recipes/mommy%E2%80%99s-yummy-lactose-free-yorkshire-pudding
|Yorkshire Pudding Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 8 oz Refined Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- Pinch of Salt
How to make Yorkshire Pudding:
- Take a basin and sieve the refined flour in that and add salt.
- Now make a well in the middle and break the eggs into it.
- Add half the milk and mix it well.
- Beat for 10 minutes and mix the remaining milk.
- Make a fluffy mixture and let it stand for 1 hour.
- Mix a little cold water in the pudding for a lighter stuff.
- Now, bake the pudding for 30 minutes on bake mode.