Zucchini Casserole Recipe
|Zucchini Casserole Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/2 lbs Zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 3 tsp Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup breadcrumbs
- Butter or margarine
How to make Zucchini Casserole:
- Take small amount of water, add zucchini and cook until slightly tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt, baking powder and flour in a bowl.
- Now combine the egg mixture with zucchini.
- Put in buttered casserole.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.