Zucchini Dutch Cheese Casserole Recipe
|Zucchini Dutch Cheese Casserole Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 3/4 tsp dried Basil
- 2 cups egg Noodles (cooked)
- 4 cups Zucchini (diced)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Gouda cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
How to make Zucchini Dutch Cheese Casserole:
- In a microwave safe casserole dish, place the zucchini and water.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 minutes. Pour it over the cooked noodles.
- Put the butter, mushrooms, onion and garlic into the casserole dish. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in flour, salt and basil. Microwave it for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles and zucchini along with 1 cup cheese.
- Cook for 6 minutes high.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and cook for 1 more minute, until the cheese is melted.