Zucchini Pie Recipe
|Zucchini Pie Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3 medium Zucchini (Courgette)(thinly sliced)
- 2 large Onions (thinly sliced)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Basil
- ¼ tsp Oregano (Ajwain)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Cheese (shredded)
How to make Zucchini Pie:
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Fry zucchini and onions until golden brown.
- Add parsley, oregano and basil, and mix well.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Shift the mixture into a pie plate.
- Combine eggs and cheese in a bowl, and pour over zucchini.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until set.