Zucchini, Pork, and Peppers Recipe
Photo Credit: http://blog.emeals.com/clean-eating-grilled-pork-chops-with-zucchini-peppers/
|Zucchini, Pork, and Peppers Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound Pork (ground)
- 2-1/2 cups Zucchini (cut into cubes)
- 4 Hungarian Hot Peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 2 Green Bell Peppers (seeded and chopped)
- Garlic Powder, to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 pound Italian Bread (thickly sliced)
How to make Zucchini, Pork, and Peppers:
- Cook the pork until it is evenly browned.
- Add zucchini, hot peppers and bell peppers and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and stir.
- Simmer for 25 minutes, with occasional stirring.
- Top these on the Italian bread and serve.