Zucchini Squares Recipe
|Zucchini Squares Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 1 cup Baking mix
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 Garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (snipped)
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 cups Zucchini (unpeeled and grated)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Seasoning salt
- A pinch of Pepper
How to make Zucchini Squares:
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and beat it for two minutes at medium speed.
- Put the mixture in a baking tin.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool. Cut into desired shapes.