Zucchini Stir Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/28983/pumpkin+and+zucchini+sweet+soy+stir+fry
|Zucchini Stir Fry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½-inch piece Ginger, grated
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 pinches Turmeric Powder
- 2-3 pinches Asafetida Powder
- 1 flake Garlic, finely crushed
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- 1 stalk Curry Leaves
- 3 Zucchini, peeled & sliced diagonally
- Salt to taste
How to make Zucchini Stir Fry:
- Heat a large, non-stick pan.
- Add cumin and mustard seeds and keep on flame until it splutters.
- Add chilies, garlic, ginger, curry leaves and stir well.
- Add turmeric, asafetida and zucchini.
- Continue stirring until zucchini blends well with other ingredients.
- Pour a teaspoon of water. Cover the pan and let to simmer until cooked.
- Sprinkle more water is required.
- Add wheat flour and salt. Continue to cook and stir for another minute.
- Transfer the stir fry vegetables to serving dish and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Can be served hot as an accompaniment to rice or roti.