- 1 Pound chicken breast, boneless, skinless, and cubed
- 16 Ounces refried beans
- 1 Cup enchilada sauce
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 Cup sliced green onions
- Flour tortillas, burrito size
- Coat a skillet with vegetable oil.
- Cook chopped chicken over high heat for about 5 minutes or until pink.
- Stir in sauce.
- Cook for additional 5 to 6 minutes on medium heat.
- Mix the beans and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture on each tortilla.
- Top with shredded lettuce, green onion and cheese.
- Fold into burritos.
- Decorate it with salsa.