- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 Cup peas
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tsp Black gram
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- Curry leaves
- 1 Red chilly
- 2 Green chillies
- Salt to taste
- Sugar, a pinch
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Grated coconut for garnishing
- Cut the onions and green chilies into long and thin pieces.
- Boil the potatoes. Peel and mash them.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds, black gram, curry leaves, red chilly, green chillies and turmeric powder.
- When it splutters, add onions and fry until translucent.
- Combine peas and fry for few minutes.
- Add mashed potatoes to it.
- Now mix salt, sugar and lime juice properly.
- Garnish with coconut and coriander leaves.