Matki Chi Usal
- 2 Cup green grams
- 2 Chopped onions
- 1/2 Cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp Grated coconut
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Jaggery
- 1 tsp Peanut powder
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 Cup water
- Salt to taste
- Soak green grams in water overnight.
- Boil in water for five minutes.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Take oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add mustard seeds, asafoetida and onions.
- Fry until onions turn translucent.
- Mix tomatoes, turmeric powder and red chilli powder properly.
- Add the boiled green grams, garam masala, grated coconut, jaggery, peanut powder and salt to taste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and coconut.