- 1 Pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3/4 Cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp Curry powder
- 1/3 Cup chopped celery
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- 4 tbsp Golden raisins
- 1 Medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/2 Cups chopped apple
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tsp Instant chicken bouillon granules
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- 4 tbsp Chopped peanuts (optional)
- Plain yogurt (optional)
- Pour oil in a pan and heat over medium flame.
- Add pork, onion and celery.
- Cook them till pork is brown and vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Mix curry powder, garlic powder, tomato, apple, water, raisins and bouillon granules properly.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until desired consistency.
- Serve on a bed of hot cooked rice and decorate it with yogurt and peanuts.