Moong Dal Dosa
- 2 Cups moong dal
- 1 Cup urad dal
- 4 or 6 Green chilli
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Grated ginger
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Soak moong dal and urad dal for 2 hours in warm water.
- Blend moong dal, urad dal, green chillies and ginger together with required water.
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Heat a dosa pan.
- Pour the mixture and spread it from the centre.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp oil on it.
- Cover the dosa pan with a lid.
- Fry until the dosa becomes brown.
- Fold it and serve hot with peanut chutney, ginger chutney, or coconut chutney.