Cheese Garlic Bread
- 12 Slices of pain rustique or ciabatta bread
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1-1/3 Cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1-1/4 Cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Place a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 475 degree F.
- Mix mayonnaise, garlic clove and butter in a medium bowl.
- Add feta, Jack cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan, and onions.
- Spread 2 tbsp cheese mixture onto each bread piece.
- Top each with 1 tbsp Parmesan, press it.
- Put on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- Bake for about 12 minutes till cheese is golden and bubbly.