- 455 gm Tofu
- 1 Onion (big)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 4 Garlic pods
- 1-1/2 tsp Chilly powder
- 2 Pieces green chillies
- 1 Small size piece cinnamon
- Few cloves
- 1 tsp Ani seeds
- 1 Inch piece ginger
- 2 tbsp Grated coconut
- Oil as required
- Few Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cloves, cinnamon, and ani seeds.
- Add ground ginger, garlic, onion.
- Fry until onion becomes golden brown.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, chilli powder and slit green chillies.
- Saute them for about 10 minutes over low heat, until the ingredients become thick.
- Add salt to taste.
- Now add the shredded tofu and coconut, stir it.
- Cook it for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.