- 250 gm Maida
- 100 gm Sour curd
- 50 gm Dalda
- 50 gm Fresh coconut (cut into small pieces)
- 10 gm Ginger (chopped)
- 10 Green chillies, pieces
- 2 gm Cooking soda
- 1 Small bunch, curry leaves
- 5 gm Jeera
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Take a big bowl and add cooking soda and dalda. Mix well.
- Now add curd and beat together.
- Mix maida, coconut, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves, jeera, salt and asafoetida with it.
- Make small balls from this mixture.
- Now fry them in medium hot oil.
- Mysore Bhajji is ready to serve.