Soft Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 Cups quick cooking oats
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 Cup butter, softened
- 1 Cup white sugar
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take a medium bowl and add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and then stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon together.
- Mix this with the butter mixture.
- Now combine it with the oats.
- Then cover and chill dough for about one hour.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- Make walnut sized balls from the dough.
- Place two inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Flatten every cookie with a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet for about 5 minutes before placing it to wire rack to cool completely.