- 4 cup Raw Rice
- 1 litre Milk
- 3 cup Urad Dal
- Oil or ghee
- Cardamom Powder
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Wash and soak urad dal and rice in water for overnight.
- Make paste of soaked contents in a blender, add salt. Make it like a batter.
- Meanwhile heat sufficient oil in a pan and pour 1 tbsap of the batter in it.
- Deep fry in oil till golden brown.
- Remove the vada and squeeze out excess oil.
- Boil the milk and add cardamom powder and sugar to it.
- Soak the vadas in milk.
- Milk Vada is ready to serve.