- Pound dry vermicelli pasta
- 2 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 2 Butterfly pork chops, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Package frozen shrimp, thawed
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Curry powder
- 1/2 Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 Cup water
- Take a large pot containing lightly salted water.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the water thoroughly.
- Take a deep skillet, heat oil and fry chicken, pork and garlic on medium-high heat.
- Now reduce heat to medium-low and add onion, carrots and water.
- Cover and steam it for about 5 minutes.
- Add celery and shrimp, stir well.
- Cover and steam for about two minutes.
- Mix bean sprouts, soy sauce and curry powder, stir together till blended and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Toss with noodles and serve it.