- 4 Mahi Mahi fillets, cut into halves
- 3/4 Pound avocado, finely diced
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Ounces crabmeat
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup finely diced celery
- Dash worcestershire sauce as required
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine mayonnaise, crab meat, celery, lemon juice and avocado. Mix well.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Place the fillets in a lightly buttered baking pan and spread uniformly with avocado mixture.
- Now bake it for about 10 to 15 minutes.