- 1 lb Fish fillets
- 12 Taco shells
- 2 Cups cabbage coleslaw blend
- 1 Cup salsa
- 1 Cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 Cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 Cup flour
- 2 tbsp Diced green chilies, drained
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Heat taco shells according to the package instructions.
- Take a bowl and add coleslaw blend, ranch salad dressing, and chilies.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Mix flour, paprika, salt, and peppers in a shallow pan.
- Take a large nonstick skillet and heat oil in over medium heat.
- Dip fish fillets in flour mixture, then place in hot oil.
- Cook for about 10 to12 minutes till browned and fish flakes easily when tested with fork, turning once.
- Cut the fish into 1 inch strips.
- Serve in heated taco shells with cheese, salsa, and the coleslaw mixture.