- 1-1/2 Pounds Sea scallops
- 3/4 Cup butter
- 2/3 Cup chopped onions
- 1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Pinch salt
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium.
- Take butter in a saucepan and melt it on medium heat.
- Fry onion and garlic till soft and translucent for about 5 minutes.
- Remove them from the fire, and stir in lemon juice and salt.
- Place scallops in a large bowl, mix it with butter mixture.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Thread scallops onto skewers, or apply a wire grill basket.
- Cook on preheated grill for 4 minutes each side.
- Place butter mixture to the saucepan, and boil it.
- Reduce the flame to low, and keep warm while scallops cook.
- Toss it with the grilled scallops.