- 1-1/2 Pounds bay scallops, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/2 Cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the melted butter into a 2 quart oval casserole dish.
- Distribute scallops and butter evenly inside the dish.
- Take the bread crumbs, garlic powder, paprika, parsley, minced garlic, onion powder and Parmesan cheese together in a big bowl, mix well.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs mixture over the scallops.
- Bake in pre-heated oven till scallops are firm, for about 20 minutes.