Curried Turkey Salad
- 4 Cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey, white meat
- 1 Pound seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 Small can water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1 Cup chopped celery
- 1 Cup slivered almonds, toasted and divided
- 1-1/2 Cups mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 to 1-1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 1 Can pineapple chunks, drained
- Lettuce leaves
- In a mixing bowl, mix water chestnuts, turkey, grapes, almonds and celery.
- Take another bowl and mix mayonnaise with the curry and soy sauce.
- Now combine this with turkey mixture.
- Chill it for several hours.
- Serve on lettuce garnished with pineapple chunks.