- 4 Cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 Package uncooked spaghetti
- 3 Cups chicken broth
- 1- 2/3 Cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Cups milk
- Salt as required
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease the medium baking dish.
- Take a large pot of lightly salted water and bring it to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook it for about 8 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain, and keep it in the prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium flame.
- Add flour, stir well.
- Now Mix it with chicken broth and milk.
- Cook and stir till the mixture comes to a boil.
- Add about 1- 1/3 cups parmesan cheese and remove from the heat.
- Combine chicken broth mixture and turkey with spaghetti.
- Top it with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for one hour in the preheated oven, till the surface is lightly browned.