Turkey Macaroni Casserole
- 1-1/2 to 2 Cups cooked chopped turkey
- 2 Cups uncooked macaroni
- 2 Cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 -1/2 Cups chopped celery
- 1/2 Cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 2/3 Cup milk
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1/4 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Cook and drain macaroni according to the package directions.
- Take a saucepan and melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add celery, onion and green pepper.
- Cook them till tender.
- Now add soup, milk, and shredded cheese, mix well.
- Cook until cheese is melted, keep stirring.
- Combine the cheese mixture with macaroni, turkey, pimiento, salt, and nutmeg.
- Place it to a buttered 3-quart casserole, top with toasted sliced almonds.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes till hot and bubbly.