- 12 Ounce angel hair pasta
- 1/2 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1/2 Cup sweet butter
- 1/4 tsp White pepper
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- Take a saucepan and melt butter over medium or low heat.
- Add garlic, white pepper, cream and simmer it, keep stirring.
- Add parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for about 8 to 10 minutes till sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- Now add the mozzarella cheese and stir till smooth.
- Boil noodles for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place the pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over it.