Chicken Manchow Soup
- 1 Cup cooked chicken pieces
- 4 Cups chicken stock
- 4 tbsp Corn flour mixed with 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp French beans, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Carrots, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 Stems of spring onion
- Salt as required
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the ginger, coriander leaves, garlic, and green chilies for 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables, pepper, ajinomoto and salt, fry for 2 more minutes, keep stirring.
- Now add this vegetable mixture to the cooked chicken, mix well.
- Combine the chicken stock, soy sauce and salt with it.
- Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and add cornflour mixed with water and stir continuously until it thickens slightly.
- Remove it from the fire.
- Garnish with spring onion stems before serving.