Pineapple Ice Cream
|Calories Per Serving:
- 450 gms Pineapple slices
- 12 cups Milk
- 36 tsp Sugar
- 6 tsp Custard powder
- 1 tsp Pineapple Essence
- 100 gms Fresh cream
- Drain and make thin slices of the pineapple.
- Mix custard powder in 1/2 teacup milk.
- Boil the remaining milk with sugar.
- When boiling approaches, gradually add custard powder.
- Cook the mixture for about 2 minutes. Cool it.
- Add pineapple slices, pineapple essence and fresh cream. Mix properly.
- Make ice cream in a churner.
- Pineapple ice cream is ready.