- 9 Uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 Cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 Can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 Can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook them for about 8 to 10 minutes or till al dente and drain.
- In a bowl, mix chicken soup, mushroom soup, onion, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer 1/3 of the noodles, chicken, soup mixture, and cheese.
- Repeat this 3 times, ending with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour.