- 500 gm Lamb (minced)
- 1 tsp Brown Color
- ¾ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Raw Papaya Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tbsp Cashewnut Paste
- 2 tsp Thick Cream
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 2 tsp Carom Seeds
- 2 tsp Dried Mango Powder
- 2 tbsp Rock Salt
- 3 tbsp Cumin Seed
- 1 tbsp Dry Ginger
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 10 Lemon Wedges
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- Oil for frying
- Wash lamb and put it in a strainer. Gently press to squeeze out all the water.
- Add all the ingredients, except chat masala, oil and lemon wedges, to the lamb and mix well.
- Keep it aside for about an hour.
- After the due time, make medium-sized balls out of lamb mixture.
- Heat a gas oven or an electric oven along with skewers.
- Hold a hot skewer carefully in the other hand and spear the balls one by one on the hot skewer.
- Keep gap between the balls, while spearing them on the skewer.
- Likewise, spear all the remaining balls on all the other skewers.
- Place the skewers in the oven. Keep rotating the skewers, occasionally.
- When cooked, gently remove the kababs from the skewers with the help of a napkin.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan to shallow fry the kebabs.
- Sprinkle some chat masala on the kebabs.
- Seekh kabab is ready to eat. Serve it with lemon wedges.