- 3 lb Skinless chicken pieces
- 2 tbsp Ground coriander
- 3 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 5 Ounces plain yogurt
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Ground mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 4 Fluid ounces warm water
- 1 Ounce ground almonds
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs and sliced
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 5 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash and cut the chicken joints into two.
- Combine the garlic with the yogurt and pour over the chicken, leave to marinate over night.
- Heat the oil in a pot and saute the onions until golden brown.
- Take out the onion from the pot, set aside.
- Fry the coriander, mixed spice, black pepper and turmeric for about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and the yogurt.
- Fry the chicken for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the chili powder, stock cube, onions, water and salt to taste.
- Bring it to a boil, reduce the flame and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Mix almond with it.
- Garnish it with the sliced eggs and sprinkled with paprika.