- 1 Package taco seasoning mix
- 12 Frozen dinner rolls
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 2 Cups chopped lettuce
- 2 Cups shredded cheese
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Put the frozen rolls on a greased cookie sheet.
- Let rise till almost double.
- In the meantime, take a skillet and add ground beef and salt to taste.
- Now cook it till brown, drain.
- Add the taco mix and 1/4 cup water.
- Take a frying pan and heat about 2 inch cooking oil in it.
- Stretch the dough quite thin and cook till golden brown, turning once.
- Drain it on the paper towel.
- Top each taco with seasoned meat mixture, layer with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.