- 5 Cups mango puree
- 1 tbsp Unflavoured gelatin
- 1/2 Cup boiling water
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups whipping cream
- 5 Egg whites
- Sprinkle gelatin over warm water in a bowl, keep stirring until dissolve.
- Cool for about 10 minutes.
- Combine the mango puree with the sugar.
- Pour this mixture over the cooled gelatin.
- Whisk the cream till it is thick.
- Pour cream over the mango mixture and fold through till uniformly blended.
- Whisk the egg whites till stiff.
- Fold gently through the mango mixture till fully combined.
- Place it into the refrigerator for about 1to 2 hours.