- 3-1/2 Cup turkey broth
- Two 8 ounce cans mushrooms
- 2 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Cup chopped celery
- 2 Eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 Cup parsley sprigs
- 12 Cups bread cubes, day old
- 1 tsp Poultry seasoning
- 1-1/2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Cup butter
- Salt to taste
- Melt butter in a skillet and fry celery, onion, mushrooms and parsley.
- Pour it over the bread cubes in a big mixing bowl.
- Add all the seasonings and salt.
- Now pour in sufficient broth to moisten.
- Combine eggs with it, mix well.
- Set lightly into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook over low heat for about 6 to 8 hours.