Baked Turkey Breast
- 1 lb Shady brook farms turkey cutlets
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 6 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp Dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 4 Large potatoes, peeled & cut into eighths
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the turkey in oven casserole.
- Add olive oil, tomatoes, pepper, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and oregano.
- Bake it uncovered for about 1 hour.
- Now Baste the ingredients with sauce from the casserole every 20 minutes.
- Remove the baked Turkey from the oven and sprinkle it with parsley.