Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 Thick cut pork chops
- 3 Cups day-old bread crumbs
- 1 Can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- 1/4 Cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Chopped celery
- 2 tbsp Chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp Poultry seasoning
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/3 Cup water
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and cook pork chops till brown.
- Put the pork chops in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, chicken broth, onion, celery, melted butter, and poultry seasoning together.
- Place heaping mounds of the bread crumb mixture onto the pork chops.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup with water.
- Now pour this over the stuffing and pork chops.
- Cover it and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for about 10 minutes longer or till juices run clear.