- 500 gm Mutton, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tsp Chironji
- 2 tsp Coriander Seed
- 2 tsp Khus Khus
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Onion Paste
- 1 Onions
- 8 Peppercorns
- 4 Cloves
- Salt to taste
- Apply ginger-garlic paste, beaten curds and onion paste to the mutton cubes.
- Lightly roast and powder the chironji, coriander seeds, khus-khus, cumin seeds, cloves and peppercorn.
- Add this powder and salt to taste with the mutton, mix well.
- Allow the mutton to marinate for about 6 to 8 hours.
- Now thread each mutton cube on the skewers, baste with oil and roast over charcoal.
- Serve hot Mutton Kabab with onion rings.