- 2 lb Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp All spice, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom
- 1-1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 -1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tsp Red chilies powder
- 2 tsp All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- 4 Drops food coloring, red
- 2 Cups yoghurt
- 12 Green chilies
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 3 tsp Lime juice
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Onions, for garnishing
- Take a bowl and mix corn flour, all purpose flour, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, egg,all spice and salt to thick batter.
- Add water if essential.
- Add chicken pieces to the batter and marinate for about one hour.
- Deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till they turn golden.
- Take a sauce pan and heat 4 tsp oil.
- Add fried chicken pieces, slit chillies, yogurt, red color and salt if desired.
- Fry for about 4 to 5 minutes and remove it from the heat.
- Now add lime juice, mix well and garnish it with onions.