- 1 litre Milk
- 100 gms Wheat Rava
- 200 gms Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nut
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- Heat little ghee in a frying pan.
- Fry cashew nuts and raisins in ghee.
- Fry wheat rava in the remaining ghee until the raw flavor gets lost.
- Boil 2 measures of water in a thick vessel.
- Add fried wheat rava and cook. Add sugar.
- Allow the mixture to boil for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the flame.
- Boil and add the milk to payasam.
- Mix cashewnuts, raisins and cardamom powder.
- Rava Payasam is ready to serve.