- 4 Cups spinach leaves
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Fresh cream
- 2 Cups water
- Salt and pepper to season
- Wash the spinach leaves and remove the thick stems.
- Boil it along with the water for about 8 minutes, till the spinach is well cooked.
- Cool and puree it in a blender, set aside.
- Take a pan and heat butter in it.
- Add the chopped onions and fry over medium heat for about 3 minutes, until the onions are transparent.
- Add the plain flour and fry it over low heat.
- Now combine the spinach puree, milk, salt and pepper with it.
- Simmer over low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Before serving, add the fresh cream.