- 6 Turkey drumsticks
- 3 tsp Ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lime zest
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup bottled barbecue sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle mixture over the drumsticks and rub it into the drumsticks.
- Put the turkey drumsticks in a big roasting pan.
- Cover and roast at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes to 2 hours or till done.
- Combine together the barbecue sauce and lime.
- Brush turkey drumsticks with this mixture and continue baking for about 15 to 20 minutes, uncovered, or till heated through.