- 1 Pound boneless turkey breast cut into long, thin strips about 1/4 inch wide
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1-1/2 Cups pineapple juice
- 1 tsp Peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients except the turkey, mix well.
- Add the turkey strips and turn them to coat uniformly.
- Place the turkey strips and marinade in a big, zippered plastic bag.
- Now press out air from the bag and seal closed.
- Keep it into the Refrigerator for about 24 hours, picking up the bag once or twice during that time to redistribute the marinade.
- Take out the turkey strips from the marinade and drain well.
- Set them on a wire rack placed on the top of a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake the strips, turning once, till brown and leathery for about 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
- Place it in a zippered plastic bag or tightly capped jar, when cool.