Turkey Noodle Soup
- 2 Cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 4 Cups turkey stock
- 8 oz. Package wide egg noodles
- 1 Cup carrots, cubed
- 1/2 Cup celery, cubed
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, diced
- 1/3 Cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 Cup fresh dill weed, chopped
- 4 Cups water
- Salt to taste
- Combine turkey stock, onion, carrots, celery, garlic and water together in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, till the vegetables are tender.
- Bring the soup back up to a gentle boil and add the remaining ingredients.
- Boil till the noodles are tender.
- Turkey Noodle Soup is ready to serve.