- 3 Slices smoked turkey breast
- 2 Slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Slices tomato
- 2 tbsp Guacamole
- 2 tsp Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1/2 Cup mixed salad greens
- 1/4 Avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 Cup bean sprouts
- 3 Ounces Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- Spread the mayonnaise on one slice of toast and spread mustard on the other.
- Place the sliced turkey on one side.
- Now spread the guacamole over the turkey.
- Pile on the salad greens, bean sprouts, avocado and cheese and end with the tomato slices.
- Now place the remaining slice of toast on the top.