- 2 Skinless, boneless turkey breast halves, cubed
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 3 Cups chicken stock
- 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Stalk celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Dried marjoram
- 1 Green bell pepper, diced
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Melt the butter in a pot on medium flame.
- Add onions and cook till tender.
- Stir in carrots and celery, cook till tender.
- Add potatoes, flour and salt keep stirring.
- Combine it with chicken stock and season soup with marjoram.
- Put the turkey in the pot and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Mix the green bell pepper into the soup, and continue cooking for about 10 minutes, till pepper is tender.