- 1200 gm Chicken
- 4-1/2 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 3/4 Cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 4-1/2 tsp Hot sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
- 4 tsp Plain yogurt
- 3-1/2 Lemons, juice of, freshly squeezed
- 3 Green chilies
- 10-15 Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Few coriander leaves
- Water as required
- Wash and cut the chicken into pieces and keep them in an open vessel.
- Apply ginger-garlic paste on it and toss to coat it with the paste.
- Combine salt, lime juice, hot sauce, tomato ketchup with it, mix well.
- Add chilli powder, yogurt, saffron and vinegar to it.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry curry leaves and green chillies, set aside.
- Add chicken and water and cook it, uncovered on high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Now reduce the heat and cover it.
- Cook it until the gravy reduces and oil starts leaving the sides of the skillet.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Garnish it with fried curry leaves, green chillies and coriander leaves.