White Pasta Sauce
- Cooked shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 2-1/2 Cups milk
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Parmesan cheese to taste, freshly grated
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan on medium flame.
- Whisk in the flour till soft.
- Gradually add the milk, whisking continuously till smooth.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Again cook it for about 1 minute.
- Combine the salt, pepper and cheese with it, keep stirring.
- Add the cooked shrimp to it.
- Now serve it over pasta.