- 16 Ounce penny pasta
- 8 Ounce cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add pasta to it.
- Cook it for about 8 to 10 minutes, drain.
- Take a large saucepan and heat oil on medium heat.
- Add garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, tomato, salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes. Add cream cheese, keep stirring till melted.
- Now toss with cooked pasta.