- 1-1/2 tsp Peppercorns
- 1 Small tomato, cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Sprig curry leaves
- 2 tsp Thick tamarind juice
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Chopped coriander leaves
- A pinch of hing
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 6 Cups of water
- Grind the peppercorns to get a soft powder.
- Combine it with water, tomato, salt, tamarind juice and sugar.
- Put it over low heat and bring it to a boil.
- Take a pan and heat ghee in it, fry mustard, hing, curry leaves and cumin.
- Add rasam to it.
- Now garnish Pepper Rasam with chopped coriander and serve it.