- 12 Ounces sliced turkey breast
- 4 Herb tortilla wraps
- 2 tbsp Light cream cheese
- 2 tsp Minced fresh dill leaves
- 1 Cup bean sprouts
- 8 Butter lettuce leaves
- 1 Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Avocado, sliced
- Take a small bowl and add cream cheese and dill to it.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp cream cheese mixture on each tortilla wrap and top it with 2 lettuce leaves.
- Stack 3 ounces of turkey on the lettuce and then put 2 tomato slices on each stack of the turkey.
- Divide the avocado slices equally among the wraps and place on the top of the tomato slices.
- Now divide the bean sprouts evenly among the wraps and place it on the top of the avocado.
- Fold bottom of wrap toward the top of the wrap and roll till filling is enclosed in the wrap.